WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

scj1
09-27-2010, 07:19 AM
Do you forget about important dates like your doctors appointment, wives or husbands birthday, anniversary, lunch or dinner dates, kids games, practices or residel, prescriptions you need to pick up at the drug store or grocers you need at the store.

Everyone forgets and some more than others S & M Call Me Remind Me Service is hear to help you remember so you donít forget. I personally call and text you an hour before you have to be at you scheduled appointment to remind you as well as call you to make sure you made it to your appointment ,kids games , picked up prescriptions , grocers and anything else you need me to call and remind you of.

You must be thinking a service like this is expensive but S & M Call Me Remind Me Service is very affordable. We charger $19.99 a month which includes unlimited reminding as well as text message service.
We are available 7 days a week 365 days a year.

For more information email [email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1