WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DebraFerrie
09-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Just a reminder , the sign up special ends in a few short days. How is it that October is right around the corner? Time for baking, raking and making our homes cozier and greener than ever.

Details:
Sign up for $39.95 with a Watkins associate and Watkins will waive the $64.95 web set-up fee, PLUS will pick up the monthly web-hosting fee for the first three months (value of $59.85), giving new Associates until the end of December to decide if the E-Associate package is right for them before having to pay a cent. That's a total value/savings of $124.80

New Associates who order the Watkinize Your Home Assortment will receive an additional 3 months free maintenance, giving them till the end of march with no cost to their E-Associate site.

It's really a great deal for Moms - 3 months FREE website plus the ability to purchase the whole line at a discount and to refer others and start a team or to earn from in person and online sales.
Many options. I like options!! ;-)lol

BurningBelief
09-27-2010, 04:58 AM
Yes! It's a most excellent time to join Watkins now! :)

perfect-scents
09-27-2010, 05:58 AM
So glad I took advantage of the September special!

This is a great deal to be part of a great company with fantastic products!

Heather

WAHMInSoCal
09-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Yup, that's a great deal.. Take advantage of that special..
You'll be happy you did..

mandm'smommy
09-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Last day and last day for September volume!!

DebraFerrie
09-30-2010, 09:21 AM
I know! I just had someone join me this morning and 1 more who may.

This IS the best time of year to join and a GREAT special on the website!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1