WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ladilight
09-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm slowly converting my purchases to more eco-friendly and natural products. However, what do you do when you need to disinfect? I'd love to try some of the Watkins all purpose cleaning products, but I don't believe they would disinfect if needed. If I track juice from a package of chicken on my counter, I need to kill germs not just clean. This isn't just a kitchen issue, but a bathroom issue as well. What do you do to disinfect naturally?

Debbie

bianca5454
09-21-2010, 03:33 AM
Debbie,
The All purpose cleaner will disinfect. The key is to allow the solution to sit for a few minutes. Spraying anything and wiping away immediately doesn't allow any surface to be disinfected.

We have a great document that covers the topic of cleaning 'green' and getting the proper results we seek.

Also, keep in mind that ALL Watkins products do come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Keep us posted ~! :)

BurningBelief
09-21-2010, 03:57 AM
You should definitely give our products a try Debbie! :) I just ordered mine and can't wait to use them in my home.

WAHMInSoCal
09-21-2010, 06:02 AM
Hi Debbie,

The cleaning products are great..

And like Bianca said;
you do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

perfect-scents
09-21-2010, 08:53 AM
The All Purpose cleaner from Watkins is fantastic! I use it in both my kitchen and bathroom.

I have also been slowly converting to natural products over the last year or so and can honestly say Watkins is my favorite of all that I have tried (and I've tried lots!).

I will be placing an order later this week to get the rest of the cleaning products, dish soap etc. Who knew cleaning products could be so exciting:)

Heather

ladilight
09-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments and input. I appreciate it.

Bianca--you mentioned a document on green cleaning. Is that something that, as a customer, I can see? Or is that a distributor only document?

Thanks again everyone.
Debbie

bianca5454
09-22-2010, 06:19 AM
Hi Debbie,
Let me see what I can do~

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1