WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

RendiStylist
09-16-2010, 05:57 AM
Ever wished you were the first to know about Mary Kay, Avon, or Tupperwear? Yeah, me too. Rendi is a new direct sales, home sales party business. Rendi's owners have been in business for over 20 years with the successful Danielson's Design company in Colorado. They are launching Rendistylist.com on 10/1/10. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor. I am the editor of Fabulous Won (http://www.fabulouswon.com) review/giveaway blog and they contacted me to help promote their new business. However, I found it so fabulous (and I loved working with them from Danielson's Design) I joined. If you would like more info and join my team email me at : [email protected]
Rendi is a design home decor company. Your customers will be able to design their with their own style, customize with family names or quotes, and even upload personal photo's that can be printed in factory and shipped with product. They offer signs, frames, children's room decor and more. Some of the BEST designers in the COUNTRY will be designing for RENDI.
Let's hit the ground running with this one..you may just be the 1st in your state or even region to join.
Pre-launch registration makes you qualified for Founders Club. If you register before 10/1 with me you can qualify in one year to be inducted into the Founders Club with huge perks, benefits, and compensation.
Start up is $139 (no shipping fee)
Free 3 months of website access to your personal Rendi website, after 3 months is $4.95/month.
No hidden fees
Must have $1000 in first year of sales to stay active. You can obtain that in 2 shows or 2 online sales a month.
You will have a website for customers, book in home parties, and even online parties with chat access and webcam on your personal Rendi Website.

How exciting!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1