WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Products you can't live without?

BurningBelief
09-16-2010, 03:50 AM
I am busy making my list of Watkins goodies and wanted to know what are some products you just can't live without in your pantry or home from Watkins? It would be most helpful to me... I am finding I am creating a long list of items over here! LOL It's fun! :)

WAHMInSoCal
09-16-2010, 06:15 AM
hahaha.. Okey, here are a few of my must have and favorite items..
I can add a ton more to this list LOL, I love all the products.. :)

Cooking Spray
Grapeseed Oil
All Purpose Seasoning
Butter Flavored Salt
Whole Peppercorns Grinders
Natural Lemon Cream Body Cream
Petro-Carbo Salve
Immunergy Drink Mix
All Purpose Cleaner
All-Purpose Wipes
Liquid Dish Soap
Liquid Hand Soap

suse
09-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Great idea! It depends on who you ask in my house on what our favorites are :)

Here's out products we use on a regular basis so we keep them stocked and not run out.

Petro Carbo
The air freshener is a MUST with a house of 5 boys/men and a dog and a cat!
BBQ Sauce
Meat Magic
Grill Seasoning
Window Cleaner
All Purpose Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
Tub/Tile cleaner
Cinnamon
Beef and Chicken soup bases
lip tints and lip balm
cooking spray
Mango hand cream
Immunergy
Warming balm
Children's chewables (my pediatrician was amazed and took my card for referrals)
Chicken seasoning
Garlic Powder
Chili Powder

We keep the cough and supercold syrups and Menthol Camphor on hand - don't use them often but we don't use anything else if familiy gets sick.

BurningBelief
09-17-2010, 03:43 AM
Wow Teresa and Suse, those are quite the lists! Thank you for your help. It gives me ideas and lots to try and think about.

Love how we have 350 products to choose from, there's just no reason not to shop from Watkins and love the discount us Associates get! :)

bianca5454
09-17-2010, 06:20 AM
Funny thing is that it's a common part of our lives, that I just always have it on hand - does that make sense?! :p

Love my:
Liniment
Petro Carb
Red Clover (aka: hand & cuticle slave)
facial cream
body wash
settelz
laundry detergent
all purpose cleaner - really like the orange scent!
orange scent air freshner spray
ds vanilla
cinnamon
vanilla nut extract
irish cream extract
raspberry extract
almond extract
garlic flakes
garlic powder
onion flakes
onion powder
omelet seasoning
garlic peppercorn blend
beef soup mix
chicken soup mix
mushroom soup mix
cooking spray
garlic grapeseed oil

I's sure I forgot some, but............

bianca5454
09-17-2010, 06:27 AM
Jen,
I just wanted to add that if you are putting together your first order, be sure to compare it to the WYH set. There are many popular items in the set with additional savings and benefits. This way you will have a nice selection on hand and on your way to Watkinizing your Home! :)

BurningBelief
09-17-2010, 06:30 AM
Will do. Thanks Bianca :)

perfect-scents
09-18-2010, 10:07 AM
I am just getting started with Watkins and love everything so far and can't wait to try more!

The all purpose and window cleaners are a must. I also love the sink caddy with the soap and lotion.

The beeswax chapstick is great. Used the chicken seasoning last night and it was a hit with the whole family.

Looking forward to trying all the other products offered as well and have started my list. Will definately be Watkinizing my home soon!

Heather

BurningBelief
09-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Good to know, thanks Heather :)

waltzmom
09-18-2010, 03:17 PM
My favorite Lemon Liquid Laundry Concentrate. the laundry just isn't the same if I dont use
love the versality of Watkins Bread Mix

BurningBelief
09-19-2010, 04:41 AM
Thanks for your input too! Appreciated! :)

DebraFerrie
09-19-2010, 06:35 AM
I am just getting started with Watkins and love everything so far and can't wait to try more!

The all purpose and window cleaners are a must. I also love the sink caddy with the soap and lotion.

The beeswax chapstick is great. Used the chicken seasoning last night and it was a hit with the whole family.

Looking forward to trying all the other products offered as well and have started my list. Will definately be Watkinizing my home soon!

Heather

And a BIG WELCOME to Heather too! She knew a good thing when she saw it.She tried the items, checked out the company, and joined this month with our sign on special.

ALL the best Heather!!!

WAHMInSoCal
09-19-2010, 07:32 AM
This is a great thread.. I like reading what others enjoy from Watkins..

Welcome to Watkins Heather.. Congrats..

bianca5454
09-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Welcome Heather! You've got a super sponsor in Deb!:D

BurningBelief
09-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Welcome Aboard Heather :)

perfect-scents
09-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Thanks, Debra and everyone for the warm welcome.

Really looking forward to being with Watkins and getting to know all of you better!

Heather

BurningBelief
09-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Well I placed my order. That was fun! Thanks for the all the input ladies. In particular, I can't wait to get my Home Health Care products for a GREENER home! Fantastic! :)

DebraFerrie
09-20-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm also placing an order this week. Hard to narrow it down, but I'm excited to try many items !

WAHMInSoCal
09-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Have fun shopping from your store Debra..

BurningBelief
09-24-2010, 03:25 AM
I received my big box of goodies yesterday and I am already impressed with the way the cleaners clean! Love the smell too. I chose Lavender for my cleaning products. :) Loving it!!

WAHMInSoCal
09-24-2010, 11:43 AM
I received my big box of goodies yesterday and I am already impressed with the way the cleaners clean! Love the smell too. I chose Lavender for my cleaning products. :) Loving it!!

That's great news Jen..
Enjoy... :D

homeformyboys
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
I have to say that I love all the products and haven't found one that I don't really like. When I got my WYH assortment, I felt like it was X-mas and every time I receive an order, even now, I'm just as excited to open it! My kids even like the products and they are both under 10!:D
As for favorites our list includes:
Dill and Cucumber dip
liquid garlic spice
peppermint foot scrub and lotion
BBQ sauce
onion soup mix-great in meatloaf:)
body wash and shampoo
all purpose cleaner
laundry detergent
cinnamon cream sprinkles
pumpkin butter
butter salt
There are so many more products, I could go on and on...

Kim

The Watkins Man
12-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I cant live without Aloe Vera juice

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1