WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LaurieK
09-15-2010, 09:51 AM
FACT: If you are promoting a replicated lead capture page (provided by your company or even by a lead capture/contact management system) that is the same as that of hundreds or thousands of others -- and you cannot edit or customize it -- then you are most likely wasting your precious time and energy, and possibly your advertising money...

Need an affordable but unique lead capture page?

Check out http://www.UniqueLeadCapturePages.com (http://www.uniqueleadcapturepages.com/)

See the page called Samples for GENERIC Designs Suitable to use for ANY COMPANY...

There's one just for WAHMs, one featuring Betty Boop, another featuring Superman, one featuring a Blue Moon, another featuring the Internet Pig, and more!

Some of my designs even have fun, very short sound bites when the page loads!

I believe in doing something UNIQUE from the same-old, same-old fancy cars and houses, piles of money, etc. in order to stand out and attract attention!

I also have designs created for a few specific businesses -- see their individual pages.

If you don't find what you have in mind, I also offer affordable custom design of new lead capture pages (and small web sites).

See the page called CUSTOM DESIGN GALLERY for additional samples of my work.

NOTE: For custom design, if you can start with a design I've already created for anything else and then rewrite the content, it will cost less for the one-time design and set-up fee.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Laurie
-------------------------------------------
952-814-7296 or [email protected] ([email protected])
-------------------------------------------

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1