WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Build Your Family Legacy~HM

robynec
09-15-2010, 09:44 AM
At Heritage Makers, our goal is to make preserving family stories simple, fun, and rewarding.
Heritage Makers helps people everywhere create beautiful, heirloom quality storybooks
which document the priceless relationships, events, and experiences of life.
We also believe the company can strengthen family, improve relationships, and build
children’s self esteem. Once just one book is made, storybooking will become an integral part
of everyday life. All it takes is for one heart to be touched, to know that a Heritage Makers
storybook has the ability to change lives for good. And we have a lot of fun in the process!

Getting started is easy....
*get a Free studio account
*upload your favorite photos
*choose a template(or start from scratch)
*insert your photos and words
*publish your project(contact me first for savings and discounts)

See for yourself why Heritage Makers is simply the best way to showcase your precious photos!
Visit my website to:
*watch an introductory video
*browse the product catalog
*explore the template gallery
*check out the Studio are collection
then......contact me for a FREE account and the best pricing on all your heritage-making
projects!

Please contact me to day and find out how you can be able to preserve your family memories and
tell them with stories~

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1