WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Getting bored with pregnancy

Amy Jacobs
09-14-2010, 12:38 PM
I am almost 30 weeks now feels like I have been preggo FOR EVER! Just seems to be creeping by slowly. I am so ready to be done.

kelfr25
09-19-2010, 06:45 PM
I feel your pain... I'm 33 weeks, and I'm so tired of being pregnant. This will definitely be my last one. I don't understand how anyone can say they didn't know that they were pregnant. This one is much harder than my last, but then again, that was almost 8 years ago!

andr117
11-03-2010, 04:17 AM
Yeah, it may be as hard, but still as you see your little sun in your hands, I'm sure you'll forget everything!!!

mticknor
11-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I hear ya! I am only 23 weeks pregnant and it seems like I have been pregnant FOREVER. I just want to have my little one in my arms already. I just can't wait to have him here with us!

jenniferb76
11-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Those last weeks will start to go by faster though....really in the grand scheme of things.......that is not that long.....(i know I know....) I was at my biggest during the hottest part of the year for me.....I hope you don't get too uncomfortable in this last stretch.....

Jennifer