WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fundraising...

jills
09-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Hi guys!

Being new to this network marketing world, I was wondering if any of you had any tips for me on using your business through fundraising. A friend of mine recently had a baby who requires round the clock care so they have put together a number of fundraising events to help with the costs. I have offered to donate a basket of Apriori goodies for a raffle but was wondering if there were other ways to use your business for fundraising events. And on a side note, do you think it has "helped" your business?

Thank you in advance for your advice!
Jill

AprioriCandy
09-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi, Jill,

Personally, I like to make a donation straight to the cause or
person in need.

Hope a few others will weigh in!
Hugs,
Candy

jills
09-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks Candy...I appreciate your response! I have made a donation but was looking for other ways to help and saw that other businesses were doing stuff so thought I'd look here for some guidance....anyone else?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1