WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kitkat1979
09-10-2010, 10:47 PM
I have just joined the GDI (Global Domains International) and i am thinking that you will be very interested in this!!!

ABOUT ME!!
I am a mother of 2 and i work full time in a factory that i absolutely hate and my husband works at the same dead end company. we are struggling to make ends meet, and live paycheck to pay check. The Biggest Dream that i have ever wanted to come true is to be able to stay home with my babies and become the stay at home mommy that i have wanted to be for the last 6 years. and i am hoping that my determination has paid off because, tonight i came across something that i am hoping will change our lives for the better!! i am very excited about it. honestly i put the babies to sleep early tonight so i could get the ball rolling on this exciting oppurtunity.

What i need from you is EMAIL ME and i will send you the link so you can watch the video and see if it is something that you would be interested in. we can all work together and follow our dreams to stay at home with our babies! Good Luck and i hope to speak with you soon!!!! thank you for your time :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1