WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

NicoletteS
09-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Personally, not as much as I would have liked but I did update my fan page, emailed some contacts about the opportunity.

DebraFerrie
09-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Today ......I posted several online ads and hung some business cards at Stop N Shop. I have a La Bella Blog that I really should update too.

It is a side biz for me, but as a single Mom, I like their support of single Moms and the referral program.
:-)

AngelaSam
09-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Social media posts, worked on blog, answered emails, made calls, researched marketing tips, creating websites...you know the usual :)

NicoletteS
09-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Hmmm, are there just three of us? LOL

lilnchrismom
09-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Well, I've posted on craigslist and some other free advertising sites! No luck yet...I just started yesterday so this should be interesting!

http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/ashleym.html

AngelaSam
09-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Hmmm, are there just three of us? LOL

LOL... The rest are busy marketing.

lilnchrismom,

Welcome to LBB! Work consistently and have patience....soon you'll see results.;)

NicoletteS
09-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Well, I've posted on craigslist and some other free advertising sites! No luck yet...I just started yesterday so this should be interesting!

Home (http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/ashleym.html)

Welcome, welcome!!

amconabc
09-17-2010, 09:55 AM
are you guys making good money at this? I have been thinking about trying it out for a while know. I work with Liveops which is taking infomercial orders and it is hard because I can't work with my kids around. I need to find something else I can do with little ones screaming and/or playing. any advice or info would be appreciated : )

AngelaSam
09-17-2010, 04:28 PM
are you guys making good money at this? I have been thinking about trying it out for a while know. I work with Liveops which is taking infomercial orders and it is hard because I can't work with my kids around. I need to find something else I can do with little ones screaming and/or playing. any advice or info would be appreciated : )

This is perfect for any busy Mom with children. You can market your business in your spare time or at night when the children are sleeping.

Earnings depend on how often you market your business. La Bella Baskets training center provides you with all the tool to succeed and the support is excellent.

Right now is a perfect time to see if we're a match for you. We have a 7 days for $1.97 promotion, you get access to everything LBB has to offer, including 2 website. If after 7 days you wish to continue it's $19.95 a month, the 2 websites alone are worth the price.

Oh, and the Holidays are coming! Gift Baskets+Christmas=Sales

kchironna
09-24-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm now into my second week. So far I have e-mailed everyone I know, got my own domain name, got business cards and created a facebook page.
Today, I gave out cards to the girls at the bank I use, sent thank you notes with cards to the people who have ordered baskets through me, sent a bunch of cards to a friend who is a wedding photographer who said she would display them in her studio and also to a few friends who said they would hand them out at work (major television stations).
Fingers crossed!

NicoletteS
10-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm now into my second week. So far I have e-mailed everyone I know, got my own domain name, got business cards and created a facebook page.
Today, I gave out cards to the girls at the bank I use, sent thank you notes with cards to the people who have ordered baskets through me, sent a bunch of cards to a friend who is a wedding photographer who said she would display them in her studio and also to a few friends who said they would hand them out at work (major television stations).
Fingers crossed!

Sounds like you are on the ball......great activity.