WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DebraFerrie
09-08-2010, 03:37 PM
I was browsing some older forums and read this which is so cool! I do read this magazine too. LOVE seeing the Watkins name OUT THERE and not only recognized but awarded by beauty editors!

This was from October 2009-last year.

"Natural Solutions Magazine has named several J.R. Watkins natural products as winners and Editor's Picks at the second annual Beauty with a Conscience Awards.

J.R. Watkins Peppermint Rejuvenating Foot Cream — Best Foot Cream
J.R. Watkins Gentle Pore scrub — Best Exfoliant
J.R. Watkins Lip Tint — Best Lip Tint
J.R. Watkins Calming Bath Soak — Editor’s Pick, Bath Product

You can find this special editorial in the October 2009 Natural Solutions Magazine

Natural Solutions reaches over half a million consumers with every issue. Natural Solutions readers are 88% female, between 25-54 years of age, buy natural and organic products and are committed to a healthy lifestyle. These readers are also highly influential among family and friends."

I like they way they say "healthier lifestyle" in the paragraph above. That is the very name I chose for my site. I love to inspire other Moms to live a healthier lifestyle by choosing Watkins products and to empower themselves with a great home /online business.

COOL huh?

Live it, Love it, Share it.

BurningBelief
09-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Very cool indeed! :)

WAHMInSoCal
09-08-2010, 04:23 PM
That is cool.
Thanks for sharing Deb.. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1