WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Welcome!

bianca5454
09-08-2010, 11:18 AM
We have had a number of new associates join the Watkins family recently. I just wanted to wish all of you a warm welcome! We are all here for each other.

Please do pop in and introduce yourself and let us know a little bit about you!

Here is to a fantastic, fruitful and fun future with Watkins! :)

bianca5454
09-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Me first! LOL!

Even though I am not a new member to Watkins, I thought a re introduction would be in order considering all the new members in recent days!

I've been with Watkins for more than 7 years. I had been a customer for nearly 20 years before I joined. There was no question in my mind concerning the quality of the Watkins products. Once I began researching the Watkins business, I realized how simple the business format is and decided to join myself.

I've been married for 25 years (coming up at the end of the month) and have two teenage daughters; 16 & 14 years old.

Watkins has allowed me to achieve many of my wants in a family life and cannot imagine being without it. Because of what it has afforded me, I love sharing the products and biz opportunity with others. Not to mention the priceless friendships that have been developed over the years.

I look forward to hearing your story, and always remember, we are here for each other! :)

DebraFerrie
09-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey Bianca!

Many of you know me....I've been on wahm for quite a few years and have a successful candle business.I live in Long Island , NY less than 1/2 mile from the beach and love the coast!

I am a believer in multiple streams of income because
a) I am a single Mom of 3 under 10 and need it
and b) because MORE MONEY is good! LOL. It means more vacations and places to explore to me! It means security for my kids.
I just left a company I had been with for 8 years to join Watkins and already have a team growing here and online sales. People really just want the back -to-basics tried and true
chemical free stuff nowadays, especially those of us with children.

Who knows what they are putting in all these new and flashy items and what the consequences will be a decade or more from now? Simpler is often better.

You ever walk into a country store and they have tons of goodies floating all over the place, tumbling out of drawers, overflowing off counters, and they have those homemade old fashioned soaps and bath items .....cupboards with jams and jellies and spices and herbs... Medicinal rubs and tubs of body cream, and lip balms.....baskets of this and that AND YOU JUST WANT TO SCOOP THEM ALL UP?

That's the way I feel with Watkins.

But it's SO NOT JUST THE PRODUCTS that made me join. It's the tremendous opportunity to use them, share them and earn from the comfort of my home.

Live it, love it, share it!
~Deb

WAHMInSoCal
09-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone.. My story goes a bit like this.. I was a preschool teacher for 12 years when I found that I have a passion and desire to work from home. My strong "WHY" for doing so is my family.. I found an opportunity to do just that and started my online party store back in September of 2002.

Since then; I added candles in Jan of 2007

And after enjoying the products for many years;
I joined Watkins back in September of 2007.

I love all of my passions and every bit of working from home..
Its been such a great ride.

Welcome to all the new Watkins Associates who have joined. This is such a great company, the products are awesome and I'm happy to see so many new associates joining the Watkins family..

Have fun and enjoy your new business.

Teresa :)

BurningBelief
09-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi Bianca and Everyone,

My name is Jen Ouellette and I 've been married to same great man for 19 years. I have 4 children ages 23, 7, 12 and 4 years of age. Two boys and two girls and have been working from home for a number of years.

I am a successful candle business owner and fell head over heels for Watkins a few years ago and have since then .....found my way back!

I love what this business brings to the table for all of us!

It doesn't get any sweeter or spicier!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1