WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I would love some info!

mandanee82
09-03-2010, 04:08 PM
No longer interested, thank you!

reddress
09-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi! I've sent you some information on Uppercase Living! It's a great young company on the move, and right now you can start your business for free! :)

DebraFerrie
09-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Ladies, feel free to spam my inbox with info about your home company :O)

lol, that's funny! Hope you are bombarded with pm's
Then the fun of choosing one...ha!
There are quite a few great companies out there. I LOVE decorating and I LOVE many of the products from these companies...I need a bigger house!

Good Luck!

EarthyTx
09-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Southern Living at HOME and Entertaining at Home was merging to one company; Willow House. It has been officially launched on August 1, 2010. Willow House is one of the fastest direct selling in the industry and the world's first social media direct selling company.

New Catalog, New Products, New Opportunity

Enjoy this beautiful new 2010 Fall Catalog!
Our product continues to bring you cutting edge, exclusive designs for your home and entertaining needs!

Other ways you can do business with us:

• Place a catalog order anytime! Soon you will be able to place orders online through our websites without having to go through a party. With our NEW Customer Specials program, you are eligible for any additional item at 50% off any time you order $39.96 or more!
No more monthly specials – you decide your own special!

• Our shipping rates have been reduced and are now a flat rate of 15% ($7 minimum) to have your order shipped to your door! Our flat rate of 10% applies if your order is added to a party order ($4 minimum). If your order reaches $125 or more, you are also eligible for an additional item at 50% off as part of our Host Rewards program.

• You can do a catalog party or live show and earn the rich rewards of being a hostess. You are entitled to free products, half-off items, and ANY item in the catalog at 70% off as part of our NEW Hostess Special program. Again, no specials picked by us, you decide your own!

• Learn about our new ground floor opportunity with one of the most progressive direct sales companies ever to launch! Our new eCommerce villages, eOutlets and eBoutiques, our earning opportunity is greater than ever! We are changing the direction of party plan companies as we develop this new business model between now and the spring of 2011. Come be a part of it. Ask me for details and I’ll be happy to send you an information packet. With our new Design Consultant professional development program, you can learn and earn!

Let me know how I can be of service ~
Follow me to Fanpage ~ Willow | House - Simply Good Design with Tiffany | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Willow-House-Simply-Good-Design-with-Tiffany/111681465532591?ref=ts)

christyvw2004
09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
It’s a season of savings at Uppercase Living! Purchase our Essentials Starter Kit for $99 from September 1–October 11, 2010, and we’ll reimburse the entire purchase price when you achieve just $400 in Open House sales**!
Your Starter Kit contains everything you need to get your business off to a great start and even includes $25 in product credits. Take advantage of this limited time offer and soon you’ll be making new friends, earning a great income, and having more fun—all on your own schedule! For a complete list of starter kit contents and more information about the benefits of earning your own business, contact your Demonstrator today!

irishtinkerbell
12-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi,
I just seen your post & I responded to it with a PM.

*Dana*
Private Quarters Comfort Consultant
www.privatequarters.net/tinkerbell

mssamantha72
12-06-2010, 05:40 AM
I am looking for a company that has NO start up fees or monthly quotas or inventory requirement.

Send your information and referral link to [email protected]

rep4ch
01-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Ladies, feel free to spam my inbox with info about your home company :O)

Did you find the right company for yourself???

Inquiring minds want to know! :D

flowerchild
02-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi -
I've been with Premier Designs jewelry for 8 yrs. We do have a start up cost, but no quotas, no inventory. You carry your jewelry into a home, set it up on their table and conduct your show. It's very easily transported and we make really good money. 50% profit, plus 10% from each of our downline.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1