WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : A little different

DebraFerrie
09-02-2010, 07:57 PM
What's nice about Watkins is that it's a little different than most companies with the hard core SELL SELL SELL or the hard core RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!!!

What I like is that someone can join because they like the products, they are "going green " and they want good natural products to use in their homes.

Then they can USE the products in their home( or even give as gifts), order a selection monthly of things they would be at the grocery/drug store anyway like cleaners, spices, food items, bath and body, vitamins, etc.... , save money (with the nice 25% off) and then SHARE the same thing with others who want to live natural and greener lifestyles, and earn a residual income on all the people they refer.
And it makes it much of a "family" business that way too.

Of course, there's the OPTION of being a retailer too- selling at home parties, selling at shows and fairs, online ,etc. Very flexible.

But it is a business that can be done without doing sales if that is what one wants.

And to me, that is quite different than most companies out there.
Wouldn't you say?

Live it~ Love it~ Share it!

~Deb

bianca5454
09-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Amen! :) I love that Watkins really does understand that each and every one of us have different goals and desires. For that, they are very flexible and allow each individual to join with our personal intent in consideration. No pressure, but always supportive.

WAHMInSoCal
09-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Oh yes, great post Ladies. I agree with you both. I really enjoy how easy, flexible and
pressure free this business is. I have been with Watkins for 3 years now and I LOVE
this business just as much today as I did when I first joined.

Teresa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1