WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wholesale contact

shep
09-01-2010, 10:08 AM
If you are looking for small lots to sell online via ebay, amazon, ioffer etc., Let me know. I own a wholesale co, and buy in bulk authentic clothing from only authorized sellers of the respected label. I receive clothing from such companies as 7 for all mankind, true religion, ed hardy, juicy, chaps, rocawear, etc., If interested email me [email protected]

I only deal domestically and am a verified paypal user. Lots are usually 12 pieces or less, so it's a small qty for you to move quicker. I have been doing this for over 10 years and am a sah, I just want to help out others who are in need or wanting to be sah's. :)

- shep

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1