WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Postcards

NicoletteS
08-30-2010, 02:42 PM
I just joined LBB and have lots to catch up on. My question is for those of you that market with postcards. Do you make the postcards yourself or have them made at vistaprints, etc? With the postcard postage at .28 each, has it been cost effective and if you have found ways to reduce your costs will you mind sharing?

The ongoing free leads provided by LBB are a cost-savings in themselves and a great marketing asset.

candlelights
08-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Hi Nicolette,

I had postcards made thru vistaprint...have only had them for a couple weeks and now in the process of mailing them out...We will see how well it does for my business...How did you hear about LBB? I rcvd an e-mail one day from another consultant...I heard from her the other day and she has already quit, she said she did everything and did not get a single call back or anything...she said it wasnt for her...I havent had any responses yet either, but I wont give up that easy...It is hard to work a business and have a full time job elsewhere...I logged onto your other websites...i really like the one about networking...I see your with scentsy also...I am a distributor for Mia Bella....I also see you live in Houston...I live in Hockley, right outside of magnolia....Well, I wish you all the best in all your home business and hope to be talking with you on this forum...Pam

AngelaSam
08-30-2010, 05:31 PM
I had my postcards made through vistaprint and only paid for shipping.

I mainly market online, so I've yet to mail them out. Some people have good results with a pc campaign.

Any business takes time to build and LBB is no exception.You have to work consistently, have patience, take action and results will follow. Slowly build your business by having a plan to reach your goal. Each small step builds your customer and referral base. Postcards are one of many steps!

Sometimes people realize that LBB it's not a "match" for them and it's ok.

I set no time limit to succeed. Well, at first I did...ok, I'll give it 3 months. Then I realized if you set a time limit, your only setting yourself up to give up because it's an easy "out". I'm with them because I enjoy the company and I am getting results.

NicoletteS
09-02-2010, 12:01 PM
I had my postcards made through vistaprint and only paid for shipping.

I mainly market online, so I've yet to mail them out. Some people have good results with a pc campaign.

Any business takes time to build and LBB is no exception.You have to work consistently, have patience, take action and results will follow. Slowly build your business by having a plan to reach your goal. Each small step builds your customer and referral base. Postcards are one of many steps!

Sometimes people realize that LBB it's not a "match" for them and it's ok.

I set no time limit to succeed. Well, at first I did...ok, I'll give it 3 months. Then I realized if you set a time limit, your only setting yourself up to give up because it's an easy "out". I'm with them because I enjoy the company and I am getting results.

Hi Angela, I actually joined under one of your recruits. I think LBB is great!

AngelaSam
09-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi Angela, I actually joined under one of your recruits. I think LBB is great!

I think I know who you joined under ;)

Now it's time for you to pass it on. The LBB family is growing :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1