WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Baskets

DebraFerrie
08-29-2010, 05:41 AM
Was just reading about making gift baskets in another forum. What a great idea...get a baskets from the dollar store, throw in some oil, spices, rubs, hand cream, etc.... and you've got a superb gift that EVERYONE can and will use! Everyone eats right? Hand creams and body stuff is always appreciated by Moms too! You can jazz it up /or even add muffins or cookies or something you cooked with Watkins products. Of course, throw in a catalog or business card too!
These will make fantastic hostess gifts for the Holiday season. Bus driver and teacher gifts. Birthdays. New home! Really, ANY occassion.
Can't wait to make some and I've got some special people in mind who will get them :-)

bianca5454
08-29-2010, 07:52 AM
Oh yes!

And with Watkins 2010 Holiday items, you can have a lot of fun creating 'useful' baskets! Don't forget to pack your childs book bag with Watkins catalogs - I have had the bus driver approach me with an order! LOL!

WAHMInSoCal
08-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Gift Baskets are so much fun to make and give..

Teresa

DeborahDeGrande
08-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Sounds great Deb! And Christmas is coming!! :) Perfect time for gift baskets!

NicoletteS
09-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Was just reading about making gift baskets in another forum. What a great idea...get a baskets from the dollar store, throw in some oil, spices, rubs, hand cream, etc.... and you've got a superb gift that EVERYONE can and will use! Everyone eats right? Hand creams and body stuff is always appreciated by Moms too! You can jazz it up /or even add muffins or cookies or something you cooked with Watkins products. Of course, throw in a catalog or business card too!
These will make fantastic hostess gifts for the Holiday season. Bus driver and teacher gifts. Birthdays. New home! Really, ANY occassion.
Can't wait to make some and I've got some special people in mind who will get them :-)

Great idea!!

AletheaAnderson
09-05-2010, 08:52 PM
I am the shrink wrap and bow queen! I have friends ask me to wrap their gift baskets for them, it's so fun!

perfect-scents
09-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Great idea, Debra. I love buying gifts of things that I know people will use, and I have no doubt those on my gift giving list will love the Watkins products.

I am looking forward to making some gift baskets and getting my shopping done early this year as well!

Heather

DebraFerrie
09-23-2010, 03:10 PM
I am the shrink wrap and bow queen! I have friends ask me to wrap their gift baskets for them, it's so fun!

The Shrink wrap queen huh? Do they have that on a sash too? lol

Nice to see you here Alethea! ;-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1