WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

reddress
08-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Wooo Hooo!

I just found out today that Uppercase Living ranked 138 on the 2010 Inc. Magazine 500 list for the fastest growing companies in the US! This is a huge honor - MASSIVE companies like Visa and Microsoft made their first national appearances on this list! The ranking is based on the percentage of growth over the past 3 years (2006-2009). UL's percentage of growth was 1919%! (No, that is not a typo - 1919%!!) To top things off, this is the first year they could even be considered for the list - the company was just founded in 2006!

If this doesn't say something about the potential of UL, I don't know what does. To rank 138 on the list of the fastest growing companies in the US within the 3 years since the company was founded is incredible!!

Are any other consultants as completely excited about this as I am? If this is what the company can do in only 3 years, what will they do in another 3?? I'm giddy just thinking about it!

reddress
09-02-2010, 06:32 AM
WOOOHOO! New consultants can now start their business for FREE! What a great time for such an awesome promotion!! I have had so much interest in the business since sharing the Inc. Magazine success of Uppercase Living - now those who are interested can get in with one of the best new companies in the country for FREE! I am so excited - between this, the amazing Holiday Mini, and the upcoming holidays, my business is going to explode! LOVE IT!!

Here is the info on starting your business for free, in case anyone reading is interested!

Beginning September 1 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) MT, through October 11 at 11:59 p.m. (midnight) MT, new Demonstrators who purchase the Essentials Starter Kit ($99US) and achieve $400 in qualifying Open House sales during their first 65 days will be reimbursed their entire kit purchase price!**

** Open House sales must be submitted within 65 days of joining Uppercase Living in order to qualify. The 65 days begins when the Starter Kit ships. Individuals who choose the Essentials Plus Start Kit ($199) and achieve the sales requirement will be reimbursed $99 of their kit price.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1