WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

maddynme
08-23-2010, 08:29 PM
I was an associate over a year ago and really miss the products! Ive decided to re-join but would like to find another sponsor. I DO NOT want 100's of emails a day as this is part of the reason I quit the business last time. I want someone who is available to answer questions and help along the way but definitely not someone who is sending tons of emails about conference calls etc daily. If there is anyone in the Michigan area, that'd be wonderful!

bianca5454
08-24-2010, 04:46 AM
Hi maddynme,
I do not live in the Michigan area, but in Ohio. I'd be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Feel free to PM me and/or click on my sig line below. Keep me posted~:)

WAHMInSoCal
08-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi Maddyme,

Welcome to the Watkins Folder.. That's great your considering coming
back. These products are fabulous that's for sure.. Good Luck to you..

Teresa

DeborahDeGrande
08-29-2010, 03:36 PM
I was an associate over a year ago and really miss the products! Ive decided to re-join but would like to find another sponsor. I DO NOT want 100's of emails a day

WHO would send "hundreds" of emails a day? Hundreds??? :confused: I've never heard of such a thing...ever! That would fall under the classification of some pretty heavy SPAM!

as this is part of the reason I quit the business last time. I want someone who is available to answer questions and help along the way but definitely not someone who is sending tons of emails about conference calls etc daily.

And here I have known many people who QUIT because they got NO emails.
No phone calls. NO SUPPORT!
I would rather have an active, supportive upline who is interested in keeping me informed than one that is never around.
I "want to know" when conference calls and special meetings are going on because I am serious about my business! I don't want to miss out.

Watkins is a great company. Good luck in your search for the perfect sponser for you.
There are some great choices right here on this forum and in this thread.

P.S. I LOVE their cough syrup. It is the ONLY cough syrup I use! Tastes great and NO drugs! ;)

Deb

DebraFerrie
08-29-2010, 04:49 PM
oooh, Deb! I like your site! Looks fantastic!!

Aloe juice sounds great. Watkins has it too. Let's not make any comparisons but let's just say that it's supposed to be SO healthy and SO good for you..well, you KNOW that !

As far as sponsers and e-mails, I have well over 100 on my team and ask " Would you like to be on my mailing list to receive updates, info and motivation a few times a week or so". I have NEVER had anyone say to remove them . Ever. They can always hit "delete" if they don;t want to read one but really, if anyone is SERIOUS about a business, they will read e-mails from uplines.

However, since we don't know that situation she could have had a very pushy sponser ( we all know they ARE out there) and felt a lot of pressure. A team leader has to know how to go with the flow, offer information and help the ones looking for help, not pressure anyone into doing things they may not want to.

Happy week!
See MY new siggy?

DeborahDeGrande
08-29-2010, 04:54 PM
oooh, Deb! I like your site! Looks fantastic!!

Thank you Deb!

As far as sponsers and e-mails, I have well over 100 on my team and ask " Would you like to be on my mailing list to receive updates, info and motivation a few times a week or so". I have NEVER had anyone say to remove them . Ever. They can always hit "delete" if they don;t want to read one but really, if anyone is SERIOUS about a business, they will read e-mails from uplines.

Exactly.
However, since we don't know that situation she could have had a very pushy sponser ( we all know they ARE out there) and felt a lot of pressure. A team leader has to know how to go with the flow, offer information and help the ones looking for help, not pressure anyone into doing things they may not want to.

Ditto.

See MY new siggy?

Yes I have!! :D Right on Deb on joining Watkins!!! Keep me posted girlfriend!!

bianca5454
09-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Maddynme ~ do keep us posted on your decision. It's an awesome time to get back into Watkins. Just gotta love the Holiday season with Watkins.:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1