WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

PCMom
08-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi everyone

I am looking for a wholesaler. I buy items for my boutique...it's a brick and mortar boutique and upscale resale shop. I have both new and upscale used items.

Some examples of new items I already carry:
juniors clothing (especially stylish tops, jackets, skirts and cami's...mostly girls..but some guys clothing, also)
jewelry
make-up
hair extensions
webkinz
lotions
shower gels
body spray
soaps
wall decor
christian items (wall hangings, necklaces, etc)
candles
wax tarts

If you carry any of the above items, or items that would go well with the items above please contact me! I'm always looking to expand my offerings!

Thanks!

Dee

MandaLou
08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Dee!

Have you tried looking over on Etsy? I have seen some really great handmade soaps and lotions on there and I know a lot of brick and mortar stores contact members about purchasing their products for wholesale.

There is also a section called "alchemy" where you can post what you are looking for and what your price range might be and members can show you what they are willing to provide.

I wish you luck!

ybnegood
08-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Dee,
You can take a big leap of faith and order directly from China. If you contact u.s. manufacturers
they want you to buy in huge quantities to get a good price, but the Chinese will sell in small quantities to get your business. As an example, I wanted to sell waterbeads. U.S. supplier wanted me to pay $399
for a dealer kit. and future business had to be in multiples of 100 of each color I wanted at 40 cents each piece. I'm buying waterbeads direct from China 100 packs for $18 (shipping included) and no dealer kit
was necessary. You do have to take into account the long ship times, but you can buy
clothing, underwear, purses, hats, shoes, toys, swimwear, sportswear, etc. etc. direct.
pm me and I will give you website to search for products.
martin

kimd
08-25-2010, 08:12 AM
If you are still looking for products, I have sent you a pm.

HaveNoBoss
09-09-2010, 08:12 AM
I have some Mia BElla votives in stock I am trying to get rid of if your interested.

santinart
09-24-2010, 02:41 PM
not sure if you're still looking for items or not, but we supply 100% hand painted oil painting. We can dropship or sell in bulks or individual pieces.

pls see what we have and contact us if you would like to be a distributor:

Santin-Art items - Get great deals on Euro Street Scenes, Still Life items on eBay Stores! (http://stores.ebay.com/Santin-Art)

AWD1
09-25-2010, 07:41 AM
We are a wholesale supplier of many of the bath gels and lotions you are looking for.
We offer below wholesale prices, no min. order and much more including a generic product catalog to give to your customers

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1