WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : C-Section Monday! Ahh!

MidwestMommax3
08-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Hey Everyone,
I'm having my 3rd C-section on Monday! Ahhh! I'm so glad this is my last child (I have 2 already). I need my body back and I've been pregnant for almost 3 yrs! '08, '09 and now '10! Wish me luck and I'll miss everyone. I'll try and remember to bring my laptop, lol. But I think I'll be sleeping for the most part.

Angela123
08-14-2010, 01:24 PM
awwww babies.....

good luck and congratulations for Monday! I stopped at two, 12 years ago, and am still trying to get my body back :)

KristenG
08-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Congratulations and good luck! Wishing you all the best tomorrow and hope to see you back on WAHM soon...although I'm sure you'll be busy for a while :)

Amy Jacobs
08-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Good luck! I know your soooooooooo glad to be done! I don't blame you I cant wait myself! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and baby :) Congrats! ~Amy~