WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Worn with CABi?

SweetMS
08-12-2010, 02:04 PM
What clothes do you usually pair your jewelry with? I know a lot of CAbi girls wear this brand - and CAbi has a blog that sometimes gives good jewelry/ clothing tips: CAbi Canary - CAbi Blog Blog Archive Accessory Queen (http://cabicanary.com/?p=3523).

Anyone ever been to a CAbi party?

cabimom
08-12-2010, 03:53 PM
HI! I am a CAbi junky! I always hold 2 shows a year for my rep one in each new season and then I always attend my friend's shows! When you go to facebook and look at the CAbi page, the videos show lots of the girls wearing Silpada. But new on the scene and what they show in the new fall CAbi catalog is a lot of styles that are really much like Stella and Dot. Also, Jewels by Park Lane has a lot of "stella like" pieces and you can get good deals with them Watch the CAbi videos on facebook and then visit the jewelry sites.

I know a lot of CAbi reps also sell Silpada and some sell Stella and Dot too. I love Stella and Dot, but I have had a few Silpada parties too in the past and also have a lot of their jewelry! HTH. I just purchased the J'Adore necklace from Jewels by Park Lane and it is gorgeous and it was only something like $69 plus I got some bonus pieces for only $12 each, with their customer specials!

SweetMS
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM
cabimom - agree. The Cabi blog- Cabi Canary- posts ways to accesorize outfits with different jewelry, including the brands you mentioned, from time to time. And that info is usually on the Facebook page too.

I'm going to a CAbi party tomorrow night for the Fall line - so excited! Have you purchased any of the Fall pieces?

cabimom
08-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I had to postpone my party to October, but I am going to my first one next Tues. I can't wait!! I have my eye on several pieces. Love the jackets and skirts and there are a ton of tops I want!!
Have fun, I know you are going to love the new l ine!

hollygorsuch
08-28-2010, 07:35 AM
I just looked at the Cabi site and it looks like some of the women are wearing Silpada jewelry in the video. I just signed up as representative for Silpada and am very excited about it. If you would like me to send you a catalog then let me know. Also, Cabi looks great! I just learned of this company.

Holly
Keene, NH
[email protected]

cabimom
08-29-2010, 04:46 PM
There was tons of Silpada in their pre-Scoop video! I love Silpada and some of their new pieces are great! Good luck with your new business!