WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any active reps for It Works ??

brownie97
08-11-2010, 04:49 PM
I am a new rep and so far am loving this business. Are there any active reps on the board ? If so, tell me how your business is going.

tbanks

Mrs1stSgt
08-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi tbanks, welcome.

Kelly Buechlein
08-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Hello,

I have been with It Works about 1 1/2 and enjoy it. The products sell themselves if you open your mouth and market them. The company has many ideas and ways to assist with this. I keep myself busy online as well as parties. Just review all the information in e-office and follow it and you will be on your way...

brownie97
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Could you elaborate as to some of the ways you market online ? Are you speaking of Facebook etc ?

Thanks for the welcome !

Kelly Buechlein
08-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Facebook, social forums, online ads as well as local. Pass out at least 5 business cards a day in your daily travels. If you continue to do this on a daily basis your business will eventually grow. If you dont make the effort to market daily it will not move. This product does best when you actually get it on people. The fastest way to grow is the parties which I suggest you review in the e-office.

Soonergirl74
08-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Hi!

Welcome! I am coming up on my year anniversary with It Works and I love it! By far this has been the easiest business I have done. Kelly has great suggestions for you. I mostly work my business face to face but do some online as well. I'd do more but honestly the response with my face to face stuff is so busy I don't have the time to focus online. One online that does work very well for me is Facebook. Just posting about the products has gotten me customers as well as interest in the business. I have a Twitter account as well that has brought some interest but not as much as Facebook.

As I said, I keep busy with the face to face business. I do a lot of networking events that introduce me to a ton of women. The majority are intrigued when they hear about the Applicator & they end up trying it. I also think parties are the fastest way to grow so I do those as well. The new Blitz cards are fabulous for getting business. You will definitely get interest from passing those out & it's fun to take the team out to do it together. As Kelly said, check out the training in your e office. Very helpful.

Congrats on your new business!

brownie97
08-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Kelly & SoonerGirl, Thanks so much for your comments. I am in the process of reviewing my e-office training. Your suggestions are very helpful ! I am trying to go outside the friends & family route so this helps.
brownie

Soonergirl74
08-16-2010, 12:22 PM
brownie,

You are so welcome! I can understand wanting to go outside of your friends & family. You shouldn't have much problem doing that with this company. You should also check out getting the car magnets as well to get leads. I get good response from mine. You can get them at Vista print along with your business cards.

Jen

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1