WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lisalyn
08-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Hello Ladies,

I have already secured my spot with Ashmax and I am now helping my team to get their five!

If you have been stuggling to make money online you need to take a look at AshMax, Trust me I know how hard it can be to make money online, but for once I am having my downline grow everyday! It is Very Exciting!

AshMax has taken all the issues that we have had in building a huge team and Solved them!

What is AshMax and Can I really Earn $22,300 in the next 100 days?

AshMax is Not an Opportunity, it is a FREE Marketing system that we are using to create massive action in our downline. In order to stay in AshMax and qualify for spillover you have to refer 5 people in the next 20 days! This is creating Massive Action in Your Downline!

In order to create the wealth that we all desire, you need to have an active downline. There are two solid and respected businesses in AshMax. Those are the businesses that we will be building and how we will be creating an incredible income! The total cost to join is $25 a month

Here is how it Works

1. AshMax is a 5x5 Matrix

2. Total of 3905 in your direct downline

3. You Are responsible for 5 out of 3905

4. AshMax takes care of the rest of the 3900 people under you

5.Done in 100 days

6. All with 2 major solid Companies

7. Totaling $22,300 per month every month!

Our Team is dedicating to helping you succeed! Those of us that have already referred our 5 to AshMax are now helping our downline get their 5. With your own efforts and ours we will be working together for success! Once you join we will send you to our training site with many different ways to promote AshMax. On the Join Us Page you will see several links, please join the first link. Once they have gotten their 5 their link will be removed and then they will be helping their downline promote their link and new links will appear. We will be promoting not only online but also offline.

Who Do You Know that You can Bless with this Amazing System?

We would like to help you succeed!!!

Get Started Now for ONLY $25!!!

Where will you be in 100 days?

AshMax (http://www.lisapearce.ws/)

Lisa Pearce
573-280-1198

Ps. I only have a few spots left under one of my downline who is willing to paypal you $25 once you have signed up in AshMax! Contact me to assure that he has spots available because he is only paying for 5! His link is www.homeprofitcity.ws (http://homeprofitcity.ws)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1