WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I am SOOOOOOOO Tired

Amy Jacobs
08-06-2010, 02:24 PM
You know when you get to the point your like stand sleeping you just can hardly keep your eyes open and feel so physically tired. I need some zzzzzzzzz's I am going to try and lay down for a bit. If I can hide from my kiddos (lol)

MidwestMommax3
08-06-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm totally in the same boat as you. I think I'm on adrenaline or something. When I do lay down so many things go through my head. Then I usually get up and start writing down things on my post it notes, check on the kids, see what the hubby is doing, find something to clean and then try and go back to sleep. But then usually end up getting up anyway because I feel left out because I'm the only one sleeping. Ha ha ha, never ending cycle.

Can't wait til it's over!

Amy Jacobs
08-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I know!

I am so glad its not just me its like when I can lay down I really cant I am thinking about all this stuff that needs to get done and I am right back up but then at the end of the night I am dragging feeling super exhausted and have been getting serious headaches as well :( Well I am only 6 months along I will keep telling myself I think I can I think I can... I wish I could shake this feeling I tried changing prenatal vitamins and changing diet a little bit adding more fruits veggies but my body is still reacting the same way. Sluggish...Tired...Bla