WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Stretch Mark Creams!

mticknor
08-03-2010, 05:41 PM
So I am not confortable with putting lots of chemicals on my skin, especially during pregnancy! I have noticed that a lot of the stretch mark prevention creams contain Vit. A which I am not all that comfortable with given that the Vit. A is not in it's natural from and can cause birth defects. So, I did a lot of research and found a cream that sounds really good to me. The company is all organic and it's called "the spoiled mama" and I bought thr tummy rub and sugar scrub. I was wondering if anyone had already tried these products, and if so...did they work? I am really wanting to completely prevent getting stretch marks!

Amy Jacobs
08-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Did you end up getting some of this? Let me know how it works for you :) I agree stretch marks are no fun at all :( Were not going to be preggo forever (even though sometimes it feels that way (LOL!)

mticknor
10-06-2010, 05:03 PM
I did end up getting some! So far so good! I am only 20 weeks though so I guess I will just have to wait and see :)