WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Random Question

MidwestMommax3
08-02-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm in the midst of moving and love home and kitchen decor! I'm planning how I want my new place to be and look like.

I was wondering if your company offers paper catalogs. I know many companies have their catalogs people can view online but I really like seeing it in person. I usually make stars next to the things I want to get, lol. I'm all for saving trees but if you have an actual catalog, that would be really cool :)

If you don't mind, if you could let me know and I don't mind either signing up on your site for it or giving you my address.

Thanks Ladies!

christyvw2004
08-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Where are you at - I would be more then happy to give you a catalog--but our Uppercase Living catalogs are so big they cost $5 to ship (besides the cost to me) that I would rather drop one off personaly. If you would like I can send you a mini catalog when they come out at the end of Aug. You can view our catalogs online--but I understand the need to see first-hand.

MidwestMommax3
08-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Where are you at - I would be more then happy to give you a catalog--but our Uppercase Living catalogs are so big they cost $5 to ship (besides the cost to me) that I would rather drop one off personaly. If you would like I can send you a mini catalog when they come out at the end of Aug. You can view our catalogs online--but I understand the need to see first-hand.

Oh, I totally understand. Well, I'm in Minnesota so that might an issue, lol. I don't mind waiting for the mini-- I just wanted to get some ideas going. Keep me posted :)

MidwestMommax3
08-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Just did Christy! Thanks, I look forward to it :)

cjsmama
08-09-2010, 04:24 PM
You can click on my link to request an AtHome America catalog or - send me your info and I can put in the request for you :)

Congrats on the new adventure! ~ Blessings, Lisa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1