WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Last Day to Start for $1.97!

MidwestMommax3
07-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Any word when this promotion is going to happen again?

This is a good time to try and test it out, especially with the extremely low start-up cost. Spread the word :) Very worth it!

DebraFerrie
08-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Good news! Just got the e-mail that it is extended for the whole month of August!

But really , at just $19.95 a month to run the business, the 7 day trial is just to give peopel a taste of all LaBella offers.

AngelaSam
08-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Yes, extended through month of August. Your right Debbie, 7 days for $1.97 is a great start price, but so is $19.95. The 2 websites alone are worth the price and when throw in Training Center, Templates, Emails...etc it's really worth it!

MidwestMommax3
08-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Debra, you are sooo right! I love it! I think it's so cool how they are making this affordable and easy for those to want to join without spending an arm and a leg!

amy1984
08-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Hello, just seen that u posted the 1.97 start up being extended to the end of August to. It's great, and I am so glad I joined La Bella. Good Luck to you all!

MidwestMommax3
08-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I know, I love this company and I wish I joined sooner than wasting my money on so many other ventures. But I think you live and learn :).

They make it affordable and doable for those who want to work from home on their own terms.

Great to have you on the team!

AngelaSam
08-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Welcome Amy!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1