WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Interested...

MidwestMommax3
07-28-2010, 09:55 AM
Hey everyone,
I've been researching La Bella Baskets as well as Aspen Shops. I'm possibly looking into something I can add to what I'm going to be doing (candle company, most likely).

LBB seems simple, affordable but Aspen offers more commission and has more a vast product range, I think. Does Aspen have anything related to commission as far as recruiting/building your team?

So, I'm stuck between the two even though I keep going back to LBB. Does anyone have the commission chart they can pm as far as LBB and the rankings. I didn't really see much on the site.

But I'm all for LBB and it's mission so I think that's why I keep going back to it :).

Thanks Ladies!

AngelaSam
07-28-2010, 04:33 PM
I believe Aspen doesn't have a referral program.

LBB has a 3 different avenues of revenue.

1. Referrals $15.00 for each
2. Product Sales 20%-35% depending on your Sales Volume.(Team Referral Volume included in your volume!)
3. Coporate/Business Memberships receive 20% for their 6 month to 25%1yr membership (Their Sales Volume included in your volume!)

Everyone enjoys receiving and giving Gift Baskets. LBB also has Cheesecakes, Cookie Bouquets (Personalized), Chocolate, Tea, Coffee and More!

DebraFerrie
07-28-2010, 04:36 PM
As far as I know also, Aspen doesn't have the referral program which can be a nice income for us as well as sales. Last month alone I referred over 10 people.

Best wishes!
~Debra

AngelaSam
07-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Yes, the referral program can really add a nice steady income and grow your sales volume. Plus, it's fun sharing all that LBB has to offer. ;)