WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Shipping Cost

tinat
03-29-2006, 08:01 AM
smileys/smiley1.gifHi I don't normally post here, but am hoping that someone might be able to help me out. I have sold some of my son's clothes and am getting ready to ship them. Can someone tell me their shipping preference? I would like to know who is the cheapest also? Thanks in advance.smileys/smiley1.gif

tripp72
04-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I ship clothing in the padded envelopes or cereal boxes (you can turn them inside out). That makes for light-weight shipping and saves money. I ship them via usps and dependent of what the customer has requested (priority, parcel post).

preciousmemorys
04-07-2006, 05:17 AM
USPS is the best, or even Parcel Post, Only use UPS if you are shipping items over 7 lbs. Anything under this it is best to use post office. If you plan to ship or sell many clothing items, purchase shipping bags from a vendor on ebay. This helps you and cost less to ship.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1