WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kristens6102
07-23-2010, 06:46 AM
Be an Independent Coach for Team Beachbody!
I am a Coach, a mom and just finished P90X-and I can tell you, it works! I am wearing a loose size 10 again (I was a 16/18 in December of 2010) and love working with Beachbody. Being a Coach allows me to be home with my children, create a community of local friends who are committed to getting fit, and has made me more accountable for my weightloss and fitness goals.
Team Beachbody offers everything you need to be successful, you just have to want to commit a few hours a day to building a business that has the potential to be very lucrative. The start-up fees are minimal and I will help you every step of the way.

Contact me at [email protected]
or go to my website: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/kristensmith

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1