WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Navy spouses?

LinChick
07-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Any other Navy spouses around the boards? I'm prior Navy myself and my husband is still active. We're coming up on picking orders again - always an exciting and anxiety-inducing time!

wifeJCMmommy
08-01-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm a navy wife!

cjsmama
08-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm a Navy wife too - currently in Millington but just got orders to San Diego!!

TXFarmGirl
08-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Navy wife here :) My hubby is a recruiter hopefully not much longer though. This hasn't been one of his favorites!

PatrickCHedges
11-05-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm Active Duty Navy. Going through the Nuclear Power Program right now. I should be ready to go to the fleet in about 4 1/2 months, if everything goes as planned. Hoping to be stationed in King's Bay, GA.