WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lisalyn
07-18-2010, 06:36 PM
I will explain what you will have to do and also how much you will be able to make and why this works,

First let me start by telling you this system that we are using is only a few weeks old and their has already been over 4000 people join, but the opportunities are not new they have been around for awhile so this is not some here today gone tomorrow opportuinity.

With this system you will join 2 opportunities that will cost a total of $25 a month never anymore!

Then the next step is you have to refer 5 people in the next 20 days!

That's it!

Within the next 100 days you will be on your way to making over $22,000 every month!

The reason this is working and you are able to make so much money is because in order to stay in the system you have to refer 5 people. If you really want to change your life you can find 5 people to join a $25 a month opportunity. People Take ACTION!

Do you know 5 people that will spend $25 a month to change their life?

AshMax (http://www.lisapearce.ws/)

I would be happy to talk to you and answer any questions and work with you one on one!

Your Friend ,
Lisa Pearce
573-280-1198

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1