WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

arl053176
07-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Congrats to Bonnie and Theresa!!!

starstruck
07-14-2010, 02:11 PM
To all of my Silpada Sisters,
Most of you met me at Conference two years ago and have been steady customers for my Display Business.Some of you will be happy about this change and some of you will not.The first thing you will want to do is change Companies, Please do your homework first. I AM NO LONGER with any DS jewelry company so I have nothing to gain by writing this, and I am not trying to recruit you. I have been with another company since Silpada, and have quit that company for many reasons.I have also done two years of research on ''all'' DS jewelry companies and will be more than happy to share this info with you...''NO STRINGS ATTACHED'' please feel free to contact me by PM and I will enlighten you on some discoveries I have made.....I promise it will be worth your time.