WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : suspend account

ripandsip
06-16-2010, 02:11 PM
hi,

my account on ebay have been suspended due to unpaid strikes. Now i know you make your living by selling on ebay. So right now i sent a email to all the sellers to wish i own money too. I asked them to complete the transaction if they still have the iteam in stock. After that if they please tell ebay that i did complete the transaction i would appreciate.

Anything else i can do to make good ? I did not request the sellers phone number because english is not my mother tongue. Also some of my sellers are from Korea. I won a lot of auctions and paid for a lots of them.

wguest
06-17-2010, 03:45 AM
Why did you bid on auctions and then not pay? Do you realize you cost sellers money when you act so irresponsibly? They are out the fees they paid to list the item plus they have to go through the hassle of filing to get their final value fee refunded and relist the item. When you bid it very clearly tells you it means you promise to pay. What you did was very wrong and you deserved to be kicked off Ebay. There really isn't anything you can do to make things right. The sellers you bought items from and refused to pay for are under no obligation to help you. Why on earth did you bid and then refuse to pay?

ripandsip
06-17-2010, 08:23 PM
You are very wrong. There is a lot that the sellers can do to help me. In fact i already send money to one of them throught p‚ypal and they told ebay to excuse me from the strike. I did not costs the sellers money. They filled for final fees value and they got it. Ebay told me that they are ready to reinstate my account as soon as i pay everyone.

Why i bidded on auctions and did not paid. Because i was not able to do it in time. I paid over 300$ in music cds on ebay since the month of may. I had over 19 positives feedbacks in less than 2 months. In fact even thought my accounts is suspended echecks are still clearing and sellers are still sending me emails telling me that they are sending my cds. The sellers in the music section are very happy about my patronage and how i handle things. Do you see that many bidders that actually make things rights ? I don't think so. Most would just open another account. I am happy to have dealt with very good seller and not you.

wguest
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
No, YOU are very wrong. If you aren't prepared to pay promptly DON'T BID! You did cost the sellers you refused to pay money. Yes they get their final value fees back when they file the non-paying bidder complaint against you but they DO NOT get their listing fees back. You are lucky you ran into some sellers willing to help you but don't think all sellers will and don't think it means you can get away with not paying. Again, if you are not willing/able to pay promptly do not bid.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1