WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sunglasses?

littledb
06-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Anyone here to Sunglasses?

I had some sunglasses that were given to me 3 years back that were just sitting around. My husband took them to school with him and they sold like crazy! Of course I'm thinking, hummm, it might be fun to carry sunglasses.

Any feedback or wholesaler suggestions welcome. :-)

What else just gets "sucked" up?

Debbie

KristenG
06-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Just did some quick research (by looking at search data and competitors) and it looks like there is a lot of competition out there for this item. Especially because there are so many people out there trying to sell replica sunglasses. So I don't want to burst your bubble, just offering my quick thoughts. If you are still interested though, I can dig through my prior research and give you some company names. I know I have them bookmarked somewhere.

ybnegood
06-19-2010, 04:31 PM
If you go to wholesalecentral.com and search sunglasses you will find several online wholesalers.
They also put out a wholesale magazine each month and there are several sunglasses dealers listed
with pictures of there different styles. If you register, you can get this magazine free for 12 months
It's called Cover.

I do small church/school craft shows and my hottest seller is splat pigs (and eggs).
I had a line of about 30 kids waiting to play with them and sold about 20 dozen of them for $4 each
(my cost was about $1 each)

good luck
martin

littledb
06-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks! I'll check that out.

I don't want to sell these online, but I do a lot of outdoor events and no one has sunglasses. LOL. :-) Just thinking of having a small display.

Splat Pigs huh? Fun! ;-)

Debbie

ybnegood
06-21-2010, 03:37 PM
They are fun. More fun taking money to the bank from them.
check out this site for a video. They dont sell them anymore but should still have their video up

Hannah Montana and High School Musical Wholesale Talking Pens Products! Family Guy, Simpsons, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Shrek Wholesale Products (http://www.kamhiworld.com)

I didn't believe it till I saw them in action.
martin

shep
09-02-2010, 02:41 PM
If you are interested in sunwear, I know the manufacturers of high end sunwear. They are all AUTH, because i worked for them. If you want info, let me know.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1