WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Summer Conference in Minneapolis

suse
06-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Anyone going to the annual conference in July? It is just a month away. I'm planning to be there (hard to say no when it is so close to home). I'll be glad to finally meet some of the voices I hear on conference calls, and many more who are part of the "family". :)

GreenGirl76
07-01-2010, 04:05 PM
I hope to be there as well! Can't wait!

littlescotia
07-02-2010, 12:25 PM
I had earned enough Performance Rewards points last year, to go for free this year... but I knew I wouldn't be getting on a plane to get there :) Not all by myself!

Lori

bianca5454
07-03-2010, 05:32 AM
It's an amazing experience and I know you will love it. I've gone in the past, but won't be attending this year. Keep us posted and take lots of pics.

WAHMInSoCal
07-06-2010, 11:31 AM
I've been with Watkins since 2007 and I really love it.. I have not had the
pleasure of attending a conference before but I would like to sometime;
I can't this year. To all those going, have a fabulous time.

Teresa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1