WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Blessings Unlimited

alexmom
05-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for info on this company. If you are a consultant please contact me. If you have purchased or attended one of their gathering, please share your thoughts.

Any info is appreciated.
Thank you

indygirl
05-28-2010, 05:25 PM
I have been looking at this co for a couple months now. I have met someone online who is a consultant and is doing very well..building a team of like 20 people all around the US. I am thinking of joining now myself. It is a Christian based company, only a few years old, owned by Dayspring the largest Christian Greeting Card company around, which is owned by Hallmark. So they have a good background and have inspirational products including greeting cards, jewelry, wall art, tote bags, and gifts. the commission is 25% on retail sales. I also like another Christian company called Initials Inc. which has personalized handbags, greeting cards and other gifts. It is such a hard decison for me. Initials has a quota that is $250 a quarter to stay active, and Blessings is 200/qtr. to stay active. It is almost a tie between them for me.
They both are debt-free companies and both only a few years old. Let me know if I can help answer any more of your questions, I would be glad to help.

Bling1
05-28-2010, 08:34 PM
I am not a consultant, but I do like their products. There was a lady on WAHM that was pretty active with them at one time. If you get no response here, I would go to their website and request info. The company can hopefully match you with a leader in your area that can answer all your questions. Good Luck!

alexmom
06-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Thank you both for the info. I got a chance to see the products and I knew this was the company for me.
Thanks again...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1