WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I don't DO parties... but...

littlescotia
05-25-2010, 03:26 AM
A girlfriend asked me to. She and some of her friends want to try somethings, so how could I say no? This morning, she's putting on coffee, and it's going to be super casual.

I made 4 dips up, in pretty Corningware, and am bringing crackers and carrots. I'm also bringing the biscotti I make with Watkins extracts and spices. Probably a hand lotion, some flyers, and an order pad. They didn't want the whole presentation, and frankly neither did I! I'll let you know how it all goes :)

Oh, and it was a very good Watkins weekend and my farmers market booth! I love when people come up to the table and know exactly what they want! And then go around the market selling it for me. lol lol.

Lori

bianca5454
05-26-2010, 02:18 AM
You'll do great and you and your guests will have a lot of fun. Be sure to bring some other pampering type items to sample as well. One in particular (as I had a lot of fun with) is the peppermint foot cream.......and get them to try it then and there! They will love it.

Good luck and do keep us posted! :)

littlescotia
05-27-2010, 11:01 AM
The coffee morning went well! We spent about an hour and a half talking and eating. I did about $50 in orders there, and a few ladies took the books and are ordering next week.

A pleasant morning!

bianca5454
05-27-2010, 11:10 AM
That is wonderful! It's the seeds we plant.......you will see your efforts multiply! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1