WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DebraFerrie
05-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Just got the e-mail tonight
Beginning Monday, May 24th, La Bella Baskets is bringing back the 7 day $1.97 promotion for the month of June.

This is A GREAT opportunity for people to get to see if our company is a match for them, see the training and back office and full support they receive. You get 2 websites to market your business too!

I think this is a fantastic way to get peoples attention and let them see all about the company. Even at the regular price ($19.95 per month), it's a really low cots to run a business ( less than 70 cents a day!

Cool huh?

AngelaSam
05-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Yes, it is a great opportunity.:)

I posted last night on the LBB Good or Bad thread in response to Glowgirl's question about the $1.97 offer returning.

It is the perfect time to start with LBB.

AngelaSam
05-24-2010, 09:47 AM
I'm love'n the 7 day trial for only $1.97!

It's rewarding empowering others with this great opportunity. If you follow the steps in the Training Center, it does work! Now, it's not a quick get rich program...it's your own Gift Basket & Flower business. You have to work and grow your business to succeed, but that's a good thing.;)

jmilhollin
05-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I just joined La Bella Baskets on the $1.97 trial. Hopefully it works out well for me, I'll be doing a lot of advertising for it!

DebraFerrie
05-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Best wishes to you jmilhollin!
As with anything , consistent effort and action will reap rewards. Success is not instant.

Have a great weekend!

Deb

AngelaSam
05-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone,

I just joined La Bella Baskets on the $1.97 trial. Hopefully it works out well for me, I'll be doing a lot of advertising for it!

Welcome to LBB! The training center has all the info you need to be successful.

I joined with the last $1.97 promo (made it in by a few hrs) and it was the best thing I've ever done.

Glowgirl10
06-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Yes, it is a great opportunity.:)

I posted last night on the LBB Good or Bad thread in response to Glowgirl's question about the $1.97 offer returning.

It is the perfect time to start with LBB.

During the trial period can orders be placed on the website that is created for the consultant or is the trail only to let someone see the back office features?

DebraFerrie
06-09-2010, 08:48 AM
I just Im'd the owner for ya:

"If someone joins for the $1.97 trial period and they have a sale, are they entitled to that money whether or not they continue after the 7th day? Will they be paid either way I should say..thanks"
The answer was
YES

Glowgirl10
06-09-2010, 09:34 AM
I just Im'd the owner for ya:

"If someone joins for the $1.97 trial period and they have a sale, are they entitled to that money whether or not they continue after the 7th day? Will they be paid either way I should say..thanks"
The answer was
YES

Thanks Debra for taking the time to find the answer to my question. I really appreciate that! And, by the way, you have a great blog I especially loved the video of the Will Smith interview...awesome!!! Thanks again.

DebraFerrie
06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the compliment. I LOVE that Will SMith video too

AngelaSam
06-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Wishing all new LBB consultants who joined through the $1.97 promo the best of luck in their new home business. You can succeed! :)

I also hope all consultants are growing their teams and business with the promo ;)

Have a great weekend.

AngelaSam
06-27-2010, 11:34 AM
The $1.97 Promo ends soon! Ends June 30th

Now is the perfect time to see if La Bella Baskets is a match for you.

Remember, La Bellla Baskets provides you with all the tools to acheive.

Support
Free Training Center
2 websites
Weekly Conference Calls With Co-Founder of Co.
And More.

You don't ship, collect orders or stock inventory.

Market your Store Online/Offline to build your dream.

We believe in Empowering & Supporting Women.

After the 7th day, if you wish to continue growing your gift basket and flower business, you'll have a small membership due of just $19.95 a month. That's all it takes to own and operate your own Gift Basket and Flower business!

suprchic66
06-29-2010, 06:30 PM
I joined La Bella Baskets last week and I'm so glad I did! The $1.97 promo made it easy to check out the program and I was really impressed with all the training, marketing materials and support that I got - even as a trial member! If anyone reading this is on the fence about checking it out, do it before this promotion ends.

AngelaSam
06-30-2010, 12:08 PM
I joined La Bella Baskets last week and I'm so glad I did! The $1.97 promo made it easy to check out the program and I was really impressed with all the training, marketing materials and support that I got - even as a trial member! If anyone reading this is on the fence about checking it out, do it before this promotion ends.

Welcome to La Bella Baskets! I also joined on the last $1.97 Promo, I made it in by a couple of hrs. I've enjoyed growing my business and the support is outstanding.