WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : More info please!!

AbberDabbers
05-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi!

I have been looking into romance companies for a while. Just when I thought I was ready to join I found out I was pregnant with my second child. Due to difficult pregnancy I put my plans on the back burner. I noticed that there are many new companies since I last did my research.

I am hoping that some of you might be willing to send me a catalog of the products that you offer along with information about your company.

I am excited and look forward to joining you ladies in this adventure!

Please PM me for contact information! Thank you!!

LoveLoveParties
05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Good for you for checking in again! You'll love this biz! :)

Love U Parties is a new revolutionary toy party company. I'd love to send you a business opportunity packet with some catalogs, samples, details, etc.

PMing you now!

djpsbabydoll
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
I am pm'ing you now. I will be happy to send you a Brown Bag Party packet!

pinkpassion
05-07-2010, 03:47 AM
Glad to see you came back to the romance board. Will send you info now on Passion Parties. :)

*Lyndsey*
05-07-2010, 05:47 AM
I will send you some information about Pure Romance. :)

tinastoybox
05-07-2010, 06:58 AM
The romance business it he best business to be in! (Of course I might be a little biased) LOL

3lilangels
05-08-2010, 11:37 AM
I would love to send you a packet from Booty Parlor Parties. Just PM me your address if you would like one.

Angela

AbberDabbers
05-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Thank you for all of your replies! I am looking forward to doing lots of research and making a decision so I can get to work!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1