WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : First trimester going so slow

Amy Jacobs
04-30-2010, 07:59 AM
I cant wait to get to 2nd trimester have some energy and hopefully shed some of this iciness. I hate feeling nauseous all day long and I hate all this extra saliva I am constantly spitting GRRR okay had to vent (lol)

Kelly M
05-03-2010, 05:56 PM
I know the first trimester makes it really hard to enjoy the pregnancy. Hopefully it will be over before you know it. What week are you? Have you seen a pic yet. Try to get some rest and enjoy it.

Amy Jacobs
05-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Aww thanks Kelly! Love ya lady :) I am week 9. No my Dr is really picky with ultrasounds unless something is wrong I get 1 ultrasound around 20 weeks. I like him though he delivered my other kiddos. I am starting to feel a little better just REALLY tired. I will rest and get through it! Cant wait for the second trimester that's usually when I start to feel normal again with the energy spurt. I keep reminding myself I am making a person so its okay to rest (lol)

coffee
05-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Hope the time is speeding up for you. :)