WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Is there any kitchen companies

cttjj2312
04-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Is there any kitchen companies that are free to start selling for??? I would love something like Pampered Chef or whatever. I don't want a quota of sales every month. I live in a small town and it is not feesable for me to meet a monthly amount to stay as an active seller. I used to sell Avon and really liked it, but I love kitchenware and stuff like that.

Stephanie Ann
04-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Not a kitchen company persay, but a food type one, Kat's Coffees and More. We have all sorts of gourmet coffees, drink mixes, foodstuffs, etc.

With Kat's, it's only $5.00 to sign up and you only have to place one (any size) order every six months. The commission rate starts at 35% and goes up from there.

I am a Consultant with them, and would be more than happy to answer any questions if you are interested, just PM me. :)

Stephanie

EarthyTx
04-30-2010, 09:36 AM
I am consultant with Southern Living at HOME. It comes to life with high quality, fashion forward decorative products for the home, garden and kitchen. We carry from kitchen stuff to outdoor entertaing.

The starter kit is $199 value over $650 to use demonstrator and included the business supplies, catalogs and training materials such as DVDs.

Have you heard about the Willow House will officially launch August 1, 2010?? — we'll combine the best of our two founding companies, Southern Living At HOME and Entertaining at Home.

To become a founding consultant with Willow House would be good start now and the enrollment period will closed on June 30th and re-enrollment on August 1st.

You can check out the online flip catalog to get the idea if you're interested- https://www.southernlivingathome.com/PNE/media/catalog/s10/catalog1024/dynamicContentLauncher1024.html

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or PM me.

Good luck on your decision!! :)

cttjj2312
04-30-2010, 09:37 PM
I really need a low cost starter kit that is majorly important. My family consists of 7 people and I am going to do my best to help my hubby who is in school out with money. He is working and training for a new job and only bringing home 200 a week. That is for 7 people. We luckily have savings to pay our bills and this will only last 3 months until he gets out of training and on a job site. That is why I HAVE to have a low cost or no cost start up kit. THANKS I know that I might not find a company that offers that, but I really wanted to know. I may still do Pampered Chef if I can find some buyers. Thanks!

EarthyTx
04-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi. I understand about the budget. A friend of mine is a consultant with At America Home. Some kits are free and maybe you can join under her. Her name is Michelle and her email address is [email protected] She can helps you to start off with either free or low cost. Good luck :)

cttjj2312
05-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Thanks. I will check into it!!

Hi. I understand about the budget. A friend of mine is a consultant with At America Home. Some kits are free and maybe you can join under her. Her name is Michelle and her email address is [email protected] She can helps you to start off with either free or low cost. Good luck :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1