WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Eat Well and Prosper!

kowbee.com
04-27-2010, 10:07 PM
My husband and I have developed THE BEST marinade ever! It comes in a convenient dry form. Use it dry and add to ground beef to make the best burger you've ever tasted! Your grilled chicken will be out of this world. This marinade is wonderful used with chicken, beef, pork, lamb, and seafood. Ours is a true "mom and pop" business and, as a small business, we truly appreciate your support of what makes America unique. Please visit our site at www.kowbee.com - have your best barbeques ever with KowBee.

KowBee is so unique and so very tasty that you could easily use it a basis for a catering business or you could sell KowBee burgers and/or chicken at festivals and events in your area and make a whole lot of cash. Try it for its mouth-watering flavor and use it to your advantage. We want everyone to enjoy this wonderful flavor. The fact that you can make money with it, if you would like, is just the frosting on the cake.

Bob R. of Indiana wrote us and said, "The best burgers I have ever grilled. The smell was so great, as they were on the grill, that neighbors came over and asked what I was cooking!"

Susie F. of Virginia commented, "I never knew how good meat could be until KowBee. I will NEVER be without it."

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1