WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Facebook Fan Page

The Happy 4
04-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Thinking of setting up a fan page on my facebook account for Watkins. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks for any tips you could throw my way.

littlescotia
04-20-2010, 04:28 AM
Make sure you put "independent associate" and your number on it somewhere, plus any other contact into!

keep it fun and light, and put helpful information on it as well as sales and product info.

let me know when you have it set up, and I'll join your group, to help you out too :)

Lori

WAHMInSoCal
04-20-2010, 08:07 AM
That's a great idea.. I think that when you get to a certain number of
Fans on your facebook fan page then you are able to personalize your
fan page url

When you get your fan page set up PM me here on WAHM and i'll be
happy to join your page..

Teresa :)

The Watkins Man
04-20-2010, 02:34 PM
You also will need to put this disclamer on the bottom of each page

"The statements made and opinions expressed on this site are those of the Independent Watkins Associate who is the publisher of this document, and are not to be construed as the statements or opinions of Watkins Incorporated"

Doug

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1