WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Oh, it's oh so quiet!

littlescotia
04-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Just wondering what everyone has been up to with their Watkins busiensses?

I've been getting ready for a mom to mom sale that is happening at the beginning of May, and the Farmers Market starts on May 24 weekend. I've also been continuing to grow my team and help them build their businesses at their pace.

I'm also getting ready to place my monthly order, going around the house seeing what we need.

Mostly, I've been focusing on a play I'm in (tonight!), getting some paintings ready (I have one that was accepted to a juried art show in May, but I want to have others ready to sell.) and sewing doll clothing!

I've always got the email on, though, and get responses regularly from ads I've got out there, and packets I've sent out.

What is everyone else up to this week?

Lori

The Watkins Man
04-17-2010, 12:14 PM
I have been advertising on google AdWords and I have been tweaking keywords

bianca5454
04-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Candidate activity is way up and have been busy with that.

Not to mention that the end of the school year brings extra activity as a mom helping my kids finalize everything for their year end and gear up for next year. My 16 year old is gearing up for post secondary and is in the process of coordinating and selecting her classes.

WAHMInSoCal
04-20-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm also getting ready to place my monthly order, going around the house seeing what we need.

Lori

I just placed my monthly order as well.. I bought some of the new
Immunergy Drink Mix.. I can't wait to try this.. I also ordered a few
other things we needed for around the house..

Teresa :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1