WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Couldn't find a heart beat

coffee
04-13-2010, 01:23 PM
April 1st, I had a doctor's appointment, I was 13 weeks at the time. The doctor couldn't find a heart beat. It did and does freak me out. I have an ultra sound appointment the Friday.

Long story short I was leaving to go on holidays to my parents on April 1st also. After waiting six hours to find out the time of my appointment, the ultra sound people called me within the last half hour of when we were suppose to leave. We already decided to leave at that point, so we did.

I am feeling like I was before the doctor's appointment, so I am not sure. The waiting is hard..

Amy Jacobs
04-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Let's stay positive. I know your baby is fine and healthy! Definitely keep strong I know its easier said then done. You and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers :)

Let us know how it goes~

coffee
04-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Had my ultra sound this morning, and there was a Heart Beat!! Yah!!
It is sinking in again, that I am pregnant.

CammiB
04-17-2010, 02:51 PM
So happy to hear that! Was really hoping and praying everything would be okay :)

Anny57
04-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am glad they found the heart beat.

coffee
04-20-2010, 08:13 AM
Thank you ladies! That meas a lot!

Amy Jacobs
04-21-2010, 12:54 PM
YEA!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that! Back to m/s we go :(

marley20
06-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Same thing happened to me. =) It was scary at the moment.

mticknor
08-03-2010, 05:54 PM
That is great news! YAYY! CONGRATSSS! :) I am pregnant with my first and have my first pre-natal apt next week. I'm very nervous about this same thing...