WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Gold Rush=CASH!!!

mfriday
03-31-2010, 10:42 AM
:DGold Rush AMerica is an amazing company with awesome opportunities. I have only been working with them since my own personal party in December and I have made over $8000 since then. As a rep., your only job is to book parties. The best way to get started with that task is to make a contact list. Think of everyone in your phone, your facebook (if you don't use facebook...YOU SHOULD...it is a great tool for making contacts), neighborhood, church, work, family. Number one rule*****LET THEM TELL YOU NO**** don't prejudge anyone. We are in an economic situation where no one wants to be approached about buying anything but they are jumping at the opportunity to GET CASH!! If you are truly interested, I will get you signed up and make it my personal goal to get you your first level promotion in 2 months or less. This promotion means you will go from making 30% commission on all parties booked to 40%. I make anywhere from $600-1500 per party and the beauty is that I don't even attend these parties. ALSO, there is NO financial investment so if later on you decide it isnt for you or some type of family emergency or whatever comes up, you aren't out a dime!! I promise you that you will not be sorry you got involved in this company. There are so many awesome opportunities with this company. They offer many promotions and hold many contests. The latest contest is for a cruise to Cozumel! I WILL BE ON IT!!! LOL. Visit my website at goldrushamerica.com/1000110. Let me know if you are truly interested and I we can talk on the phone and get all the details worked out. . I will help you every step of the way...I promise you great success! Can't wait to hear from you!!

Melonie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1