WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

moonsilkboutique
03-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Would you like to be able to offer your customers candles that come not only in their favorite scent but in their favorite color to match? Luminarias has 10 years of candlemaking experience behind them and they have just launched their National Consultant Program!

Offering customers their choice in candles is what sets Luminarias apart from other candle companies. Still made with a quick turnaround time, very affordable prices & the owner is always very easy to get in contact with.

The only requirement to become a consultant and remain a consultant is the purchase of the Candle of the Month package that contains a Jar Candle, pack of 10 votives and a pack of 15 tealight candles all in the chosen Signature Scent of the Month. The cost for this package is $30.00 per month AND this includes Shipping!! Imagine the money you save in the shipping charge alone!

Act before April 1st and you will receive a $5.00 refund back to you for signing up-only $25 to get started and this gets you an Awesome Scent package! As an added bonus, if you are the first Consultant to sign up in your state, you will be the Head Consultant for that state and will qualify for additional bonuses. Check out our Consultant Incentive page for more great incentives and $$$ just for the taking!

These candles are truly wonderful and I feel very excited to share them! If you would like samples/info mailed to you, just PM me here and I will be glad to help any way I can!

Thanks!! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1